A shocking expos[e] on one of America's music beloved Pop singers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Against Will, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    In my many years surfing the internet's various backwater message boards, I have sloshed my way through a large number of "punk" message boards. The locations of these boards are off the map in terms of location, and they often like to be kept that way. These boards are rampant with vicious flame wars, terrifying links and a sick twisted sense of humor that would cause any reasonably decent person to be scarred for life. Yet, despite the convaluted location, sketchy presentation and seedy content of these sites, 12 and 13 year olds always manage to find there way on to them and post the notorious, "how mny ppl Like Avril! She's so Punk!!!!!111" posts.

I always wondered what it was that would compell someone to do such a thing. But now I know....

One reporter's story.

2. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    It's his job, he's paid to be tortured.
  3. Seems he is paid to do just that!

4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This part cracked me up:

"as big as Avril gets, a dozen other wannabes vie for her spot-- for example, porcelain doll Michelle Branch, who, like Avril, claims she writes her own songs and never uses a stylist. Branch won MTV's 2002 Viewer's Choice and her song "Goodbye to You" is climbing the charts. Wag didn't need to spell it out: we had to put that bitch down."

brad cook
  5. I thought it was funny...especially when he said the Quddus guy kept on saying "bro" and "man to "remind us that he was black." haha!

I agree with him as far as the fans get jack...
  6. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I skimmed almost a paragraph. You are probably dumber now, if you read that whole entire thing though.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Me too...I only got as far as the paragraph I posted above!

brad cook