1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A small appeal...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Salamenster, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If we may believe Greenpeace, KFC gets cheap paper for its packaging from an Indonesian company, wich destroys the rainforests for its own profit.

This endangers not only the 'lungs' of our earth (as some of you may know, the rainforests have a lot of fotosynthesis going on, turning our CO[SUB]2[/SUB] back into O[SUB]2[/SUB]), but also a huge amount of animal species, including the orangutan and the sumatran tiger:

_42624023_monkeytiger_416300ap.jpg

So let me make this appeal: Support Greenpeace and boycot KFC until they have changed their policy into recyclable packaging. So what, we pay a couple more cents. Everything for our cute little planet. :hyper:

SO STOP KFC TURNING THIS:

[​IMG]

INTO THIS:

destruct.jpg

Also take a look at:

http://www.greenpeace.org/internati...w-colonel-visits-indonesian-rainf/blog/40717/

2. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    Ever seen Pamela Anderson's shockumentary about their chicken farms? -WARNING-It's not for anyone with a weak stomach..

3. I don't support Greenpeace, I don't agree with some of their methods.

KFC aren't the only, and I highly doubt they are the worst offenders (I'm not supporting them either, fwiw).

Photosynthesis.

I suspect what they use can already be recycled, though isn't from a recycled source.

4. Another reason to boycot KFC. I practically boycot every fast food chain. I'm not a vegetarian, though. Still eating meat two/three times a week. But maybe in the future...

5. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    This has no place at Talkbass, and is doomed to turn political.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.