Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A Solid...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by LarryJ, Oct 20, 2002.

1. LarryJ

LarryJ banned

Dec 12, 1999
    Encino, CA (LA)
    Ok here's a solid itf you need/want some covers:
    www.undercovernyc.com
    I met these folk at the LA AES show.
    I own a Mesa Buster Wedge, I wanted it covered.
    Tuki said "We're sorry, we can't do that"
    LeCover never answered my E-mail
    (btw-shame, Larry LeCover, I was a customer B4!)

I described the wedge to them, they called Mesa, who did not have the dimensions on file-
    Peter at undercover E-mailed me a drawing requesting dimensions "A" thru "O" so they could & did quote me for this very difficult shape.
    Ther price was more than right, I saw their workmanship, it is excellent-They can put on custom zip-pockets for cords, etc.
    So-if you;re thinking about a cover for anything, especially a "challenge" CALL THEM!!!!
    That's a solid.

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Gracias. Might just use these folks in the future.

3. what did you pay?

4. LarryJ

LarryJ banned

Dec 12, 1999
    Encino, CA (LA)
    ...Halftime!

Ok, the Buster is a beotch to do...(picture)
    They are making their heavy-duty cover w/velcro straps and a hard-reinforced back section to protect the open back of the amp (Tubes) for....$90.00

I'm having a heavy-duty matching cover for my Diesel 1x15 made as well, with a zip-pocket for cables, etc. for $70.00
    Their stuff is heavy-duty lined Cordura, very well made & sewn. Takes about 3 weeks. Plus, they are sewing on Mesa labels for me (provided) at N/C.

This guy really went the extra mile to do this-
    I hope they get some well-deserved business, the customers will be very happy too.