1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD A somewhat rare, and quite nice Fender 2x8 cabinet. Rumble V2 with Eminence Neos

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by squarewave, May 6, 2020.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Price:
    Hi,

This is a very nice cabinet loaded with neo Eminence 8" drivers (stock). They are capable, lightweight, compact, good-looking cabs. Fender only made them for a short time.

This cab is in good condition. there are a few dings and scuffs, but nothing significant. Check out the photos. you can use it horizontal or vertical. I had a pair of them stacked vertically for a while and they were quite good. The footprint is tiny and the cabs are very light.

The used value is lower than that of the 2x8 dujour Trace Elliot Elf cabinets. I've heard the Elfs, and they are pretty similar. I heard them about a year apart, so I don't want to mislead anyone, but I recall the Rumble to be the Elf's equal.

Check out my feedback and PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking. The price includes boxing and shipping in the continental US. The 1x12 is available too, for a good price if you buy the 2x8.

20200506_170839_resized_1.jpg

20200506_171036_resized_1.jpg

20200506_171131_resized_1.jpg

20200506_170903_resized_1.jpg

2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Howdy. Could you please post weight and size (dimensions)? Thanks, DM

birminghambass likes this.
  3. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Here are some specs:

• 500-watt, 2 x 8" Bass Cabinet
    • Impedance: 8 Ohm
    • Speaker: 2 x 8" Eminence Drivers with Neodymium magnets and 2" voice coils
    • Horn/Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
    • Inputs: 2 x 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
    • Controls: 3-position high-frequency level-control switch (full/off/-6db)
    • Covering/Grille Cloth: Black textured-vinyl covering
    • Power Handling: 500 Watts (Program), 250 Watts (Peak)
    • Weight: 28 lbs.
    • Height: 15"
    • Width: 19.75"
    • Depth: 12"

4. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Wow, that was fast! Thanks.

5. inthevelvet

inthevelvet Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Washington DC
    Since you have both, I'm curious how you'd say the 2x8 compares to the 1x12, each by themselves?

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    The pair of cabinets had been sold.

There was a lot of interest.

7. Aing

Aing

Jun 22, 2015
    I own 3 of them. 2x8 is quick with more clarity and packs a surprising punch. 1x12 is more balanced and rounded "(Think P-bass)". Smaller version of a 2x10/1x15 combo. Good sounding light weight set up. I use a 2x8 on top of my Mesa Subway 1x12s. A good cab by itself. But, great when paired with others.

magic8161 likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021