A song I would like to share...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by cloud9mission, Aug 4, 2003.

1. cloud9mission

Apr 4, 2003
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    As always, very good stuff you got going there.

that's it I'm daft, you DID ask for feedback, how did I miss that? at anyrate, I really like it, the drums sound a little wonky at times, and that flute sounds a little weird too, but it fits.

It's a very groovy song, Kind of sounds like mike stern in the beginning. It's cool though.

Is that a piccolo bass near the end? or just a whammy?
    whatever it is, I'm not too fond of it, sounds cool, but the solo is a litlte bit out of place.

I don't like the ending at all, for such a chill groovy song, that ending is way to abrupt, Seems like it needs some nice open sounding resolving chord, instead of just stabbing out.

keep up the good work.
  3. deepbob

Oct 3, 2001
    left field
    ditto that man, that was a nice ten seconds, some beauty tone you got going there.

tasty stuff. indeed, thanks for sharing.
  4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Very groovy dude as always. When is the cd coming out? This stuff is right up my alley! You have very good funk chops! You play very tastefully without overplaying. And you're right in the pocket. I know it's not the final mix but you may want to pull back the bass track some. Give it more of a blend unless it's a bass showcase type cd/track. If so, leave it alone but it is pumping!