SOLD A STEAL!!! 2017 Maruszczyk L5a, gorgeous, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tugboat, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Price:
    $1300
    Strings:
    This is an AMAZING bass. Complete handmade craftsmanship, looks beautiful and plays like a dream. Maruszczyk L5a in Blue Flamed Maple, maple fretboard. It is close to mint condition, 9.5/10. The link below is the thread I bought it from. 9.5lbs. 19mm string spacing, Delano pickups and preamp. J and MM pickups. The Delanos are beautiful sounding and very sensitive. Controls are a 3 band pre, bass/mid/treble. Volume and blend of course. Switch for Series/Single Coil/Parallel for bridge p/u. Volume is push/pull for passive mode and when passive the treble knob becomes a master tone knob. The bass really is fantastic and can get pretty much any sound you want. Built beautifully and does play very smooth, a typical handmade boutique bass, but just without the $$$ price tag. I am selling it because I have come to the realization that every time I get a bass like this, no matter how amazing, I just want a passive P, or maybe J, just simple, no b.s. That's just me. Also included is Body Glove padded gig bag. I paid $1350 for it which was a STEAL for me. So I'm asking $1300 shipped CONUSA. Even bigger steal!!!!

SOLD - 2017 Maruszczyk L5a, Flamed Maple, Near Mint, Price Drop

$1,350 shipped CONUSA, will listen to non insane offers.

I would prefer a straight sale. The only trades I would consider are amps: Monique Tardis pre w/amp inside, or maybe a 100% tube amp, ala Ampeg Heritage, Classic; Verm Meatsmoke, Mesa Starategy, etc. A Darkglass Microtubes 900 + $$ might work too.
    Basses: a P or J, preferably American or Japanese, but MIM fine too, depending on the instrument, condition, upgrades, etc.
    Would take something lesser plus $$$ as well, amp or bass, throw something at the wall and see what sticks!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

3. DaymonJ11

DaymonJ11 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 24, 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    PM sent

4. PM sent

5. rsbassman2001

rsbassman2001

Feb 10, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Sent you a PM

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 28, 2021