A Talkbass story 'round the campfire

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Benbass, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Okay, so there's no campfire just add a line to the story.

It was late the night of the Talkbass Atlanta gathering. The Talkbassers were well worn from a day of wanking. As they wandered out the door, gear in hand no one expected what would happen next....
  2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    This has been done before........

...........They looked to see, jamming on top of all the cars parked at the get together (Even JT's fiat!) the band..................
  3. ....and out of KFC Colonel Sanders came with a bass with 3 necks, each bearing 11 strings hauling monster groove.....
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    StupidMatt ran by just in time to say, "OH MY GOD" and then leave.
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    ... y entonces Odie usó sus poderes de moderador para someter a todos los pobres pobladores del pueblo de Off Topic y reinó así por más de 15 años, hasta que de las sombras emerge un caballero cuya brillante armadura vislumbraba un nuevo futuro para la libertad y salvación de Off Topic, su nombre era...
  6. Oh man Dave! You listened to me! Awsome! You brought back the pirate cat! "Meow I'm a Pirate" Hahaha, "Meow" Oh man, great times old friend, great times.:D :)
  7. Su nombre era...Senior Papi Frito! :D

Yes, Mr. French Fry (a relative of Mr. Potato Salad)
    had arrived at Talkbass after they summoned him on the Spud phone. :D He came to try and help the story thread.

So, Colonel Sanders was going to show everyone what he could do with his 33 sting bass, but...

He couldn't play a note! His hands were so greasy from eating fried chicken that his hands kept slidding right off the neck. Feeling mucho desconcierto* he handed the bass to one of the best of the best at Talkbass. He handed it to...

Mike :D

8. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    ...JT! And the villagers despaired...
  9. odie

odie Supporting Member

Odie came running out of KFC just behind Col. Sanders reaching for Dave Castelo's short hairs on his back...........................................:D

(anyone want to translate)
  10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    (These things never work out, because people don't know how to play by the freaking rules, i mean COME ON. therefore, for mental sanity, I shal leave, and never come back.)
  11. Only to begin anew. :D

It was a new world, a better world. A world where the promise of spring was just around the corner. A world in which you open a new CD in two seconds flat instead of the 30 seconds it took the average person, a world which knew no hatred, bigotry or warm soda. A world in which chocolate and eggs were the best things for your body and were cheap and easily available. Everyone could dance well and
    babysitters were responsible.

BUT LO...

There was a serpent in this new Eden! It was not flesh nor fish nor could it be measured in grams, drams or Misters or M'ams.

Hard to believe, but it was...

12. ..a nacho stand.

Complete with 300 different kinds of nachos.
  13. Including a nacho which caused this new world to end. There would be no new world. All hope for civilization was lost after this nacho was eaten. There was nothing. Nothing but space and time... and...
  14. The Anti-Nacho world! :D

Here, chips broke all the time and people ate their nachos dry and then gulped down tin upon tin of nacho dip. It was a strange thing to witness, but, it was better than...

15. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Bass central the universes #1 one seller of MTD basses. So Gard and Beaver invited all the TBers to hang there, but much to their surprise.....
  16. The store had been transformed into a pre-K day care center by an evil Wizard. Instead of the smell of new basses, all there was was the odor of poopy diapers. Several TB members got so sick...
  17. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    And then the zombie bass player's rose from their graves and began chasing stupidmatt with arms outstretched holding vintage p-bass necks and chanting "Brains... Brains, I must have brains!" While Matt was running through the woods he tripped on some wax paper and...