A tribute to Freddy Mercury.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Oddly, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    As someone who's spent more time than is healthy as a baggage-handler, I was happily surprised to discover one of rock music's greatest, Freddy Mercury, spent time as one of us before Queen. :)

rtav and JACink like this.
  2. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

fun(ny)!

3. That's great, but where's my luggage! LOL
    Fishheadjoe

4. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    As per the International Federation Of Baggage Handling guidelines your luggage is currently in either Bangkok, Jo'burg, one of the outer moons of Jupiter or our central sorting hub in a small shed down a dark alley in Novi Sad.
    I can get at least one of the wheels and a handle back to you by next wednesday.

JACink, FilterFunk and Fishheadjoe like this.
  5. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Pssh...everybody knows all misdirected luggage ends up on Tatooine.

Oddly likes this.
  6. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Hah.
    This was the case until July 13.
    However you clearly weren't paying attention to international/interplanetary news that day.
    Tatooine got blown up...an unfortunate accident involving a feather-duster, several jedi-squirrels, a faulty light-saber crystal refinery and several barrels of Rhydonium.

It'll be in the next movie...which you now needen't bother watching as I've just told you the best bit.

FilterFunk and JACink like this.
  7. nixdad

nixdad

Aug 15, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    That was awesome!

Oddly likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021