Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A TRIO OF DEMETER PEDALS/DUNLOP DC BRICK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by maxvalentino, Oct 4, 2005.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

Simplifying my set up (again)....
    I have three fabulous little pedals from Demeter Amplification:
    Compulator: Most of you know of this already. The "best" pedal compressor available. Photo-Optical compression with rich, "vintage-like" tone SOLD!!!

Fuzzulator: Great fuzz pedal. Features both LED and Germanium diodes for "tight" modern kind of distortion, or vinatge, melt-your-face fuzz. Also features a unique pre-emphasis tone which keeps the sound of your bass from being lost in the fuzz. Incredible sound and controllable fuzz-tone....

Tremulator: The King of the Trem pedals! Yes, it used by guitarist, but it rips on bass. The circuitry does not roll off any of the bottom end. Vintage style "lopsided" tremolo...from very slow to ray-gun fast! Remarkable trem pedal with bias control to set the "tightness" of the optical tremolo effect. SOLD!!!

All three of these work great with bass. All three feature true bypass and the circuit is so designed so that there is no low end roll off (so common in lesser pedals).
    These retail at around three hundred each....all three are less than a year old, in original box and manuals included......
    $150 each

Also....Dunlop DC Brick muti-pedal power supply with all cables etc. Powers 7 9v and 3 18v devices....$75 SOLD!!

PM me here

Max

2. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I'll take the Compulator. PM sent.

3. phrygianpastor

phrygianpastor closet bassist...

Apr 16, 2005
    toronto
    pm sent on the brick...

4. maxvalentino

Well, The Demeter Compulator and Tremulator have been sold.
    As has the Dunlop DC Brick.

The Fuzzulator is still available......this is a very cool pedal with multiple forms of dist/fuzz (germanium and LED) selectable via a mini switch on the case, mixable fuzz level (insuring a full signal) and a tone control for the fuzz effect (a high pass filter) allowing for crunchy top end dist or earth shaking subterranean fuzztones. The fuzz on this pedal is bone jarring when cranked, and very "tube-like" when mixed lightly in with a dry signal.
    And....this is a TRUE BYPASS pedal! It does not suck tone in any way shape or form.

Demeter pedals are made of top notch components, they are so very quiet and built like tanks.

Max

5. May you be intrested in an Oktava MKL 2500 Studio Condensor mic brand new? For the fuzz?

-Vince

6. maxvalentino

Tempting offer....but, alas, all the items have now been sold.

Thanks

Max