A Very Special Announcement

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    I'd like to announce the birth of my first child, Bella Grace Tyler. She was born on December 9th, weighing in at 9 lbs 15 oz, and had a full head of hair from the get-go. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and wonderful child, and she is the greatest gift my wife could have ever given me. She was a bit on the yellow side for a while, so they put her under some UV lights. Four days old, and she's already tanning :)

And here's a picture of her now. She very much looks like her lovely mother. Looks like we got a fantastic Christmas present.
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Congratulations!:D :D
  3. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Why didn't you have them keep her yellow? That would have been cool.

Congradulations! You know, one of the points of Macbeth is that the worst type of torture is to deprive someone of sleep.

4. Thats great news man...Congrats!
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Congarts man! Fatherhood is very cool. Cute kid, I like her name! Good work!
  6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

Smoke em if'n you got em!
    (just take it outside... there's a new baby in the house)

Congrats Bryan and Mrs Tyler!

and Welcome to TalkBass Bella!
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    cool shades! :cool:

8. thats great man...just great!

9. She is beautiful. Congradulations to you and your wife's parent hood. It's a perfect baby.
  10. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Congradulations to you and your family, Mr. T. :) She's a very pretty baby (and I don't think many babies are pretty at all), and has a WONDERFUL middle name (my neice, the light of my life, is named Alexandria Grace).
  11. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    You are in for the greatest ride of your life. Enjoy everystage and don't be too eager for her to start talking and walking. BTW that is one beautiful baby!!!! I'm getting all misty now.:bawl:
  12. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    nothing better than holding that little girl for the first time...what a wonderful blessing! She's beautiful!:) (my oldest baby--now 5--is a girl)
  13. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    (Should we tell him that the baby is blue, and that suggests the father was a Blue Man Group member?)

Just kidding...

14. *thumbs up*

better find a way to suppress your GAS for a while... i hear babies can be expensive :p
  15. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001

She shares my birthday, so you know she will be cool. :D

Seriously, your life will never be the same. It will be hard, it will be full of worry and anxiety, and it will be the best thing that ever happened to you.
  16. Wow. Congradulations. nice healthy looking baby ..great photo's too. WOW
  17. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Have you bought her a bass yet?