1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A whole bunch of pedals.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ron Now, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    Ok I've a bunch of pedals that I'm starting to clear out.

IMG_0380.

1. Akai G-Drive - Distortion with graphic eq control over highs and lows - $140
    5. T1M x-box - Signal flip-flop, put two effects in the loops and be able to switch the order A>B, B>A - $50
    6. Malekko Lofi Echo - Discontinued and limited Gear page edition of the 616 echo, has weird dirty tones and a slight ringmod-ish effect to it...super cool comes with the OG box - $160
    8. Antelope Morning Dew EQ/Buffer- Kind of self explanatory. Comes with the box and manual -$200
    10. Zvex Lofi Loop Junky - Analog looper, you know what it does, and it sounds amazing doing it. Comes with box, power plate, original bottom plate, manual, and the fancy cloth it was wrapped in. - $275

SOLD - 2. Lightfoot labs Goat Keeper V2 - coolest tremolo ever, V2 has a slightly smaller box than the V3 and much smaller than the V1 - $280 - SOLD
    SOLD - 3. Fuzzhugger FX Dark Boost - Dark dirty boost/od, great tones, has the voltage sag knob - $75 - SOLD
    SOLD - 4. No name Dual TB loop - Two true bypass loops in one box (the copper-ish one) - $40 - SOLD
    SOLD - 7. TC Electronic Sustain + Parametric EQ - Older model does amazing things - $130 - SOLD
    SOLD - 9. Toneczar Openhaus - This one speaks for itself, just the plain black enclosure, but gain tones for day, end all of distortion. Comes with box and power adapter - $350 - SOLD
    SOLD - 11. Maneco Filter Eko - The most messed up filter/looper/delay/sound maker I've ever come across, comes with the power adapter - $475 - SOLD

2. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Goatkeeper, and Dark Boost are gone. Others still available.

3. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Still have a bunch of cool pedals left...any takers?

I'd consider a trade for a couple of pedals or a +/- cash deal for a Moog Minitaur.

4. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    price drops bump

5. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Still got some good stuff here, I'm open to offers.

6. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    still up

7. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    last few things, I'm open to offers.