1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A youtube of me from a jazz festival

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TFunkadelic, Apr 7, 2009.

1. TFunkadelic

TFunkadelic

Apr 9, 2006

This is a funk ensemble I play in at school. We played at the Eau Claire jazz fest competition recently and won :) . Someone took a video of it and put it up on youtube. As is to be expected, it has terrible camcorder audio and the bass is completely lost but it's something.

2. hey I was there--you guys really rocked!
    McNally really does some cool stuff at EC (thats when i get to see you guys play) and you guys really cooked! I liked your groove.

That keyboard player really cooked. His solo was really good last year, and it was even better this year...I was really impressed! I only saw you guys at the night concert, so it's cool to see you guys again from during the day

also, you had a really nice tone coming from that markbass combo!

3. TFunkadelic

TFunkadelic

Apr 9, 2006

Thanks man. Yeah the keys player is wicked as is everyone else in the group, it's a fun one to play in.

And yeah, that Markbass combo has converted me to the lightweight way of thinking. The school just bought that last week to bring a long on the trip and it's worlds easier to move than my Eden. Now I just need to sell some stuff to buy one for myself.

4. yeah, i have a markbass LMII myself--I really want to get some matching markbass 121s too :)

5. Cool Congrats!!