Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, May 20, 2004.

1. MAN!!! I HATE DRUMMERS!!!

jeeze, are they always stupid? wats their problem? EVERYONE i know are lazy, when ur tying to say something they keep playing, they dont hardly ever practice, it seems like they only wanna play when they can play, like no one else matters...

dang, their dumb!!!

2. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Eh, go listen to Steve Gadd or something, you'll feel better...

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :eyebrow:

4. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    "they're" my friend - a contraction of "they are". Next semester attend grammar class :)

5. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    OMG DUDE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!.....I GOT RID OF HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SO STUBBORN AND WOULDNT SHUT THE HECK UP!.....I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN....LOL

6. its called short hand... i know how to spell, im the top in my language class - this is a computer... i type fast and make short cuts

u=you
    2= two
    ppl = people
    etc... there are many. no capitols, or anything, i dont come to talkbass to take grammer lessons :)

7. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    But the best thing to do is to get someone else......that's what I did and it was the best thing ever!......But i mean you should stop complaing....that doenst help at all... :smug:

8. :rollno: ya i know... typo i fixed it now :D

9. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Umm...nevermind :meh:

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    don't do that. ;)

11. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

try again ;)

12. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I'd rather not deal with this.

MISCELLANEOUS.

13. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    move it to the lounge so it will die ;)

14. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    So take a typing class. I'm willing to bet I can type "people" faster than you can type "ppl". Secretaries use shorthand, but they don't send messages to other people with it.

And anyway, it's not like this is a chat room in real time. Take your time, then reread your post to see if it actually said what you meant.

Plus, when important words are misspelled, they don't show up in a search.

Not to mention people will assume you are ignorant, whether you are or not.

Just for the record, it also bugs me when businesses misspell words on purpose ("Kwik Kopy" and such).
    [/FLAME]

15. Keep on looking for a drummer, ours is the most energetic member of the band. He does the bookings, supplys the PA, and rehearsal room, is super reliable, and an all-around great guy. But I will have to admit, it took me many years to run across him.

John

16. It helps when you audition for new members, to be honest with them as to why the old member had to go, that way it's crystal clear that these things wont be tolerated. It's not just drummers dude, I've seen people of all instruments act this way at one time or another. What you're saying is that you want someone more professional. One last bit of advice; If you want to attract professional players, then be sure that you yourself are conducting yourself professionally.
    Much Luck!

17. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    Your mom

18. Agreed 110%. Those words will stay here for years, unlike some pointless chat conversation. I like each one of my posts to be easy to read and understand.

19. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    That would have been a lot easier on me if you had said understandable. :smug:

20. Maybe I should've said: easy to read and to understand? Now don't be mean, my language is french! :p