1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Abe Millett (3EB)

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Tonegasm, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    If anyone follows Third Eye Blind you'll know that bassist Arion Salazar has been out of the band for a while and has since been replaced by a Abe Millett. Arion, one of the original members, has a place in every 3EB fan's heart but I caught the band last night in Montclair, NJ and was extremely impressed by Abe. He's got a monster stage presence and thick, juicy tone. His main bass was a worn 3-tone Fender Jazz. He was stomping on some pedals during the show but I couldn't tell what they were other than a one which stuck out that sounded like a flanger and a chorus together. The pedals were running into an Orange head. I couldn't tell what the cabs were as they were covered by a 3EB banner. Abe rocked the house and I'm glad he's a part of the band. Can't wait to see them again!