Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ABM 1 x 15 400 ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ChRiS bE, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Has this cab been discontinued?

I have just bought a cab off of E-Bay with this description and i can't find anythoig that looks like it on Ashdowns Website the only ABM 1x15 looks much smaller than this one.

I have done a serch but could not find anything...

If you guys know amything about this cab then please feel free to share your wisdom.

This link may not be up for much longer.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2537105090

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    i'm 95% sure that that line has been discont'ed. also i may be wrong, but i don't think it came wtih a blue-style speaker, so you may want to ask about it, at least my 115/110/horn combo-cab with the same style cloth grill had grey cones... other may be of more help!

3. The ABM line is still up and running..but i cant find any info on that particuler cab...

Oh well lets hope someone knows something :)

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    i didn't mean the line really (my bad)i meant more in that particular styling with the black vynil on the sides and cloth grill. i'll have to look, haven't in a long time... ;)

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    found the abm 300 and the 500 both with the actual metal grills and in the new design as well... blue speaker and all. i am almost certain that you have a newer speaker in an older cabinet... and that it's discontinued. should still sound ok thoguh. ;)

6. Well for the price i cant really go wrong.

I think £205($340) is a good price.

7. You can still get the cabs with the cloth grille. My ABM410 is cloth grille with the blue speakers.