1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

? About an Ampeg 410 cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BASSKADET, Jun 6, 2007.

1. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    I am looking at a used 410 cab and it does not have tolex on it( first one I've seen without tolex). Just that grey fuzzy carpet. The Ampeg logo is chrome and center bottom of grill. 8 ohm 2- 1/4 jacks and a Attn. knob. Can anyone date this cab and the model # ?
    Thanks

2. Ibanez55

Ibanez55

Jul 20, 2006
    Mass
    It might be a B410H which was just discontinued last year. I'm no expert though dont take my word for it.

3. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    Thanks, I looked at that model and it had tolex on it. I did play threw it but it wasn't a good comparision being I had to play though a 79' MK3 peavy and not the pro 3 that is going to be used.
    Sh

Should I pass on this and get an updated cabinet? Any comment please.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021