1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

About Fender and lefties...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Human Bass, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Human Bass

Human Bass

Aug 26, 2005
    Well Im left-handed and Im in loving for the new Jazz 24 with seymour duncans. The problem is that I am left-handed...Could anyone here tell me if Fender does left handed versions of all instruments if asked or is just like "i dont give a **** about lefties" Ibanez?

2. I was just reading the "...sigh" thread and there's a TB'r called Frugle that just got one. So, I guess they're out there. Hit the link in this quote and check out the pics.

Nice looking bass; even if it is a little "backwards"... ;)

You may have to settle for "used", or check out the Fender site and contact them and ask.

3. Another option would be to build a Fender spec lefty bass out of Warmoth parts. You could also contract someone like Nino Valenti to build you one to Fender spec.

Also, you could simply buy a lefty Fender and a lefty 24 fret replacement neck from Warmoth.

4. Edword

Edword Supporting Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Detroitish
  5. Jmann

Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    i too am left handed and i too want a fender 24... does it have 24 frets to the heel or is it just an overhang?