Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

About Fender and lefties...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Human Bass, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Human Bass

Human Bass

Aug 26, 2005
    Well Im left-handed and Im in loving for the new Jazz 24 with seymour duncans. The problem is that I am left-handed...Could anyone here tell me if Fender does left handed versions of all instruments if asked or is just like "i dont give a **** about lefties" Ibanez?

2. I was just reading the "...sigh" thread and there's a TB'r called Frugle that just got one. So, I guess they're out there. Hit the link in this quote and check out the pics.

Nice looking bass; even if it is a little "backwards"... ;)

You may have to settle for "used", or check out the Fender site and contact them and ask.

3. Another option would be to build a Fender spec lefty bass out of Warmoth parts. You could also contract someone like Nino Valenti to build you one to Fender spec.

Also, you could simply buy a lefty Fender and a lefty 24 fret replacement neck from Warmoth.

4. Edword

Edword

Jun 23, 2005
    Detroitish
  5. Jmann

Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    i too am left handed and i too want a fender 24... does it have 24 frets to the heel or is it just an overhang?