1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

About to get a Markbass Little Mark 800...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dukey donkey, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I'm currently playing through a peavey txf 412, the firebass700 head i'm using isn't mine, so I'm buying the mark. My question is, I've been thinking about adding a cab... considering an old peavey 215, but want an opinion because I'm torn... I also think it'd be good to get a 410 instead. Any opinions? Reccomendations for a smaller budget? I realize its relative to what kind of sound I want, but I'm pretty open at this point. Should I go for the thunder or the clarity? Validate your suggestions, please.

2. You can add fuzz but you can't take away mud. Clean and HiFi rocks. A 2x15 makes a decent standalone up to any volume I want to play on stage.

3. I've got an old Peavey 2x15 with some newer JBLs in them. I'd like to put in some Eminences and a little tube 800 would be a great addition to that. one day I'd like to add 2x10 to it, but I have a feeling I won't want to carry that much around.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021