1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Absolutely gorgeous Sunset Orange MIA Jazz Bass (no affiliation)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Vinnie Boombatz, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Vinnie Boombatz

Vinnie Boombatz

May 26, 2010
  2. Lippy

Lippy

Jan 28, 2009
    beautiful. How much?

3. Vinnie Boombatz

Vinnie Boombatz

May 26, 2010
    I have no idea. I have no affiliation with the ad and don't play Jazzes. The add says make an offer!

4. jet_king

jet_king Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Chicago,IL
    damn i wish i could pull the trigger on this bass...that bass is everything ive ever wanted in a Jazz

5. SactoBass

SactoBass I like all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Sacramento CA
    That's a beauty!

6. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Cool bass, but this should be under the Hot Deals forum :)

7. Vinnie Boombatz

Vinnie Boombatz

May 26, 2010
    How do you know it's a hot deal? The guy could be asking some ridiculous amount!

8. The Hot Deal section, while it usually does, doesn't always imply the quality of the deal price-wise. Its purpose is for situations exactly like this thread: a member happens across a deal that they may not pursue, but feel others should be aware of. The Classifieds themselves are solely for members selling gear that actually belongs to them

With that said, it truly is a stunning bass, and if the Mods move this to the correct section the Hot Deals will certainly have a nice new addition

9. good colour!