1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

AC basses prototype custom

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    AC basses prototype. Body is made of 7/8" Padauk back with a 7/16" burled maple top. That makes the overall thickness of the body 1 3/8". Top does NOT have all the divots filleed with epoxy resin. The body has a thin poly semi-gloss finish. 5 bolt attachment, satin poly finished, 3 piece maple/purpleheart/maple wenge board neck with DOUBLE TRUSSRODS and a 13 degree tilt-back headstock. Neck has that cool assymetrical "airplane wing" contour on the back like a Tobias.Headstock has glued on "wings" with 3 layers of reinforcement on the face and back of headstock. These layers are birdseye maple/wenge/birdseye maple and paudk covers. Pics can be found here. Enterested in traidng for a rickencbakcer, fretless pedulla or a conklin gt-7 or whatever else you may have.Pics can be found here.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fr...e=http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump.

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    And another bump. Here is a chance to get a great botique style bass for cheap. The tone on this is amazing and up their with alot of high end basses i have played. it balances like no other with no neck dive and is light on the shoulders.

4. *drool*
    ok i have to ask...how much?

5. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I havent thought about now much id take for it. Im looking to get some trades off of it.

6. well sadly all i have to trade at the moment is an ibanez 6 string which i'm sure you're not interested at all in

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I am actually enterested but not for this. Id trade it for a thumb bass or fna jazzman easly.

8. i would be quite interested in that trade also...if you could shoot me some pics i can take some of my 6'er tomorrow

9. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. shoot me some trade offers.

10. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Heres a great chance to get a great sounding bass that sounds like 3 grand botique basses for alot less.

11. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bumpy dumpty sat on the forum. bumpty dumpty had a great bump.All that moderators and bass men wouldnt give bumpty dumpty a bump again.

12. CustomFbass

CustomFbass

Sep 14, 2003
    Ontario
    you wouldnt be interested in a mint condition fender jazz bass would you?

13. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    PM'd ya...

14. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. ANybody got a carvin 6er or a good 6 or a nice worn in p-bass?

15. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    What's the nut width?

16. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. I cant find anything to measure the spacing Ill do that when i get a chance. its kinda wide like a stingray.but they asymetrical type neck makes it really easy

17. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    What pre-amp and pups does it have?