Well I set up my Me-50B on the table last night to do some sound searching with my bass and fingertips and when I got up to grab a glass of water I tripped over the AC adaptor cord. Now I can't get any power into the unit. 3 differrent adaptors and 2 differrent wall outlets. I just got to work and put some batteries in it and it works fine so I figure what I've done is pulled something on the AC plug on the actual unit. Anyone ever done something like this? Anyone ever fix something like this? Should I take a look, or take it to L&M (a local music store) or take it to Roland Corp which is 30min drive? Also, anyone use batteries with the ME-50B and how long do they last? I've got a gig next week so I'll buy two sets just in case and try and get it fixed over the holidays. Merry Christmas Me, eh.