1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Acacia Custom 5 w/Lane Poors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by todd 4ta, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    SOLD!

I am selling my very nice Acacia Custom 5. It has the John East (U-Retro) 3-band preamp and Lane Poor pickups. The preamp has an active/passive switch, and the mids has a full sweep control.

I don't know what the body woods are - if anyone can figure them out please let me know. The main neck wood looks to be Wenge, and I think the fingerboard is ebony but I'm not sure. The bass is in excellent shape, with barely a mark anywhere on it. The case is Ibanez, and it fits it perfectly.

acacia5_body_01.gif

acacia5_back_close_01.gif

acacia5_front_01.gif

acacia5_back_01.gif

acacia5_inlay_01.gif

Price is $$ plus shipping. Paypal or postal money orders.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Bump for a rare beauty! I used to own an Acacia. Great basses.

3. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM sent....

4. Emperor Elite

Emperor Elite Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2004
    New Jersey
    \
    Buginga facings, maple stripes, and a mahogany core. The fingerboard looks like ebony.

Ben

5. lbpark

lbpark

Apr 23, 2005
    AL
    pm sent

6. This used to be my bass (and Dan's) and the specs were Bubinga facings, Padouk core, Wenge/Maple/Jatoba (I think)/Padouk neck with a Gaboon Ebony FB. The preamp has been modified...it used to have a Lane Poor 2.1 pre.

Hope that helps and bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.