1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Accel Digital Delay & Over Drive (Package Deal!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jazzyitalian, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    56.00-99.00
    Please read carefully. I had other pedals for sale in this post that have since been sold. What I have available are two great pedals from a relatively new company based in California called Accel Technologies. The owner Alan McKenzie, imports components made in China and assembles them in his Anaheim, California facility. He's a good man.

Both are brand new. Both come with the original packaging (box). The casing is made of cast iron. The pedals offer what I feel is the BEST way to get into the battery compartment. (See the photos) Each effect is sold separately for $56 shipped. Or you can have both for $99 shipped. The only trade need I have is for a Nano Pog or other similarly small Octave effect.
    Photos follow below with demos:

1. Accel Vintage Scream OD: Awesome midrange and the three eq toggle really does the trick to keep the low end clear. AC/DC Adapter not included. But a 9V will be included. Great for Bass!!!!

2. Accel Digital Delay: Wonderful range of in terms of delay and repeats. Has dry mix too. From bouncy rockabilly to solo delay. It also offers a great 600Ms setting to a 1100Ms setting. AC/DC Adapter not included. But a 9V will be included. Great for Bass!!!!

SOLD ITEMS
    3. BiYang FZ-7 Bass Fuzz. (SOLD) $61 shipped

4. BiYang AD-7 Delay. (SOLD) $64 shipped

5. Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus. (SOLD) The first model made with 18V capacity. $71 shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    talkbox_64, ExaltBass and Davidg like this.
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    That 18V Cool Cat is an amazing chorus! GLWTS!

3. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    It sure is!! This is the spare. I have another I use.

superheavyfunk likes this.
  4. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Delay Pedal sold...I'll have another delay up soon!

5. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Fuzz Pedal sold.

6. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Updated with new items!