1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Accepting Offers-Need to Move! - 2010 Warwick Streamer LX4-SE, #17 of 40

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bo-Weevil, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Bo-Weevil

Bo-Weevil Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Price:
    $2200
    Strings:
    United States
    2010 Warwick Streamer LX4-SE, #17 of 40

This is the Special Edition run from Warwick in 2020.
    The run consisted of 20 4-string and 20 5-strings, and this is #17 of the 20 4-strings.

(*From the Original Sale)
    *This Special Edition was actually refinished and setup at Nordstrand by Mo. They had the body sanded and refinished in clear satin because the old finish was so worn and it needed a lot of love. Mo shielded all the cavities and added luminlay side dots, brass just a nut 3 , ebony tuning knobs and found a guy locally to engrave a blank Warwick ebony truss rod cover.

I purchased this absolutely gorgeous bass in March of 2020 and it has sat in its case ever since.
    I play mostly 5-string anymore, and although this bass is truly a unique, almost one-of-a kind “keeper”, finances are forcing me to let this one go.

This bass is entirely too gorgeous to not get played regularly by someone!

StreamerLX4SE-19.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-20.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-21.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-22.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-23.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-24.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-25.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-26.jpeg StreamerLX4SE-27.png StreamerLX4SE-28.jpeg

My purchase is located here:
    SOLD - MINT Light weight 2010 Warwick Streamer Special Edition LX 4 String

The previous purchase is located here:
    SOLD - 2010 Warwick Special Edition Streamer LX 4 String Refinished!!!

Absolutely nothing has changed.

Now accepting REASONABLE Offers!...
    Asking for my original $2200, payment via PayPal, and will include insured shipping to the continental US.

Please let me know if there are any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  2. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Here are a couple shots of the pro installation in the control cavity:

A0A1F9C1-B678-4D2C-ADE3-5282A14C6910.jpeg CC22D2D2-B0C0-429A-A2BF-CF17BB4D5EB6.jpeg

TonyRo and BradH like this.
  3. MrWarwick71

MrWarwick71 Supporting Member

May 1, 2017
    Ohhhhh, me like it allot.

4. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Now accepting reasonable offers.

5. I have what must be a sister bass, 2010 Warwick Custom Shop. Mine has the original Bartolini electronics (which are already great!) but somehow doesn't have that cool truss rod cover or brass Just-a-nut. I've gotta say, this is one awesome bass. The redwood burl top is beautiful, the ebony fretboard that you didn't even mention is a joy to behold, the ergonomics are hard to beat, and it's really light. Mine runs about 7.75 pounds, yours is probably similar.

Someone is going to get a really, really nice instrument.

Bo-Weevil likes this.
  6. Did I mention the super slim neck? Ed Fuqua does a nice Youtube review.

Bo-Weevil likes this.
  7. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    This bass was mine for a minute... until I started selling basses to buy an engagement ring. In fact, those pics are from my for sale thread, except for the control cavity pics.

My local friend Barry sold that bass to me. He had the truss cover made for it and IIRC had the brass nut added, as well as the refinish (bringing it back to mint condition), and pup/guts swap. I would love to have it back. But, I now have a wedding to pay for :-( .

Lightest bass I've ever played at 7.4 pounds, I believe.

8. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    JEDI BASS speaks the truth.
    I was absolutely captivated by this Bass when it arrived!
    And it was the best setup 4-string bass I have have ever had!
    JEDI BASS ROCKS!
    Its beautiful!
    It Rocks!
    Its extremely lightweight!
    Unfortunately, I do not see an opportunity that I will ever get to play it.
    So, if this Bass stays with me, it will either stay in a closet, or get hung on a hook in a room I am never in.
    Someone, PLEASE buy this Bass!!!!!!!
    You will will not regret it!!!!!!!

JEDI BASS likes this.
  9. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks, man! I’ve been getting a lot of praise for my fretwork and setups... it never gets old haha, and justifies all the time and money I’ve spent getting the tools and practice in.

10. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Shew! I can rest now... wanting this bass back was hurting me physically and spiritually LOL!

Bo-Weevil and shredace like this.
  11. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    Augusta GA
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    My name is Ed Fuqua and I DON'T approve this message. I think you meant Ed FRIEDLAND....

12. Oh Crap. Sorry! My brain plays tricks on me sometimes.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021