1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Accessories for sale: mic, preamp, strings

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Jazzman, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I am cleaning out my bags of bass gear and am getting rid of the stuff I no longer use. The first batch of double bass gear follows. If you are interested in any of it, please email chris@brusabass.com. Prices are negotiable.

K&K Golden Bullet mic for upright bass:
    [​IMG]
    In perfect working order, sounds great, and adds a sense of warmth to your amplified sound. The phantom powered unit has the XLR output (not the 1/4" output). $80 shipped in the continental US.

K&K Dual Channel Mixer/Preamp:
    [​IMG]
    This is the dual channel preamp blending unit that comes with the K&K Bass Master Pro and K&K Rockabilly setup. It combines two signals into one. Volume for each input is controlled by the two pots on the top of the unit, and inside the unit each channel has gain, bass, and treble controls.
    $55 shipped in the continental US.

Rotosound Superb Double Bass strings: SOLD

2. Is the K&K preamp still available?

3. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Preamp is still available. All of the items above not marked SOLD are still available.

4. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Brent, I keep trying to respond to your email, but the messages bounce back "undeliverable."