Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Accugroove - Great Service!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jacove, Jun 24, 2005.

1. jacove

jacove

Apr 12, 2003
    Aalborg, Denmark
    I recently ordered an Accugroove El Whappo from the US but when it arrived here in Denmark the cab had been damaged during shipping...The 12" inch wires had gone loose and the 15" speaker was completely broken. Because of this I was a bit worried that I needed to send back the whole cab and have a new one sent...That would be pretty expensive when going forth back between EU and US. But David and Mark at Accugroove showed GREAT support by sending me repl. speaker free of charge right away. I'm now waiting for the repl. to show up, and I let you know how it goes....It really gives me great confident in a product when you got the support from the manufactor, I've experienced this several times with Accugroove during the last months...just want to share it.... ;)

2. BassIan

BassIan Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2003
    Cupertino, California
    That's definitely a good experience to share. The list of impressed people is growing for Accugroove! I had a similarly pleasant experience with Mark, as well as with Greg Holmes, his Canadian distributor. I finally settled on the El Whappo after many emails exchanged with Mark, and Greg in particular. Their patience while I dilly-dallied was enough, but when I finally ordered it, Greg jumped into action. One El Whappo was left in stock at Accugroove before I'd have to wait for another batch. He snagged it, shipped it out, and all that I had to worry about was it showing up at my door.

Having only played it for about 4 hours (it hurts... I know), I can say that the service is second only to the sound of the cabinet. :) As the cabinet breaks in I'm sure I'll get even more joy from it.

3. Hey Ian, you did it!!! Congratulations and welcome to the Canadian AccuGroove contingent! I had a similar excellent experience with Greg. We're certainly fortunate to have him repping the line up here.

I'm glad things worked out for you. Just restrain yourself a bit through the breakin, and the payoff will be HUGE!

Cheers,

Andrew

4. michele

michele Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Italy