1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Accugroove Mini Whappo 72hr Price Drop!!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blueacid4l, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Local Sale sparked my interest, Droping price from $650 + shipping to $575 + shipping for the weekend! Still open to trades.

Got this from Tom Bowlus a few weeks ago, downsizing from my Bergie ht-322, but am in the process of getting something even more portable.

Here's the link until I get pics up

http://www.luthiersaccessgroup.com/accugroove2.html

Looking for $ 575 plus shipping or a trade for a good head or a power amp plus cash, but feel free to throw anything by me, would be willing to add cash for a piece of interest.

2. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    You're killing me....

3. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    I've never seen this "mini whappo" before. Intriguing. If I didn't already own 900 watts of accugroove sweetness, I might have to pick this up. Bump for the best tone in town! :bassist:

Proton

4. where is local??:hyper:

5. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    78526 Shipped ground, it should be between $50~$80 bucks most CONUS. I try not to include shipping anymore b/c some people who buy want it right away and 2nd day air would be a lot more, also diff. shipping options. Saturday Bump. I hope I'm able to get this within the 72 hours, there's a killer local deal I've got my eyes on. :hyper:

6. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Last bump at this price, if this can't sell by mid afternoon I'm just going to keep her and add her on for the bigger gigs and post up old price at some later time.

7. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Wasn't able to get the other offer in time. I'm closing the thread, if anyone is still interested in trades or a cash sale for the original price, drop me a line. - Luis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.