Accugroove on its way!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassIan, Apr 29, 2005.

1. BassIan

BassIan Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2003
    Cupertino, California
    Alright you guys. I bit the bullet so hard it split. I'll be selling my Ampeg PR-410 HLF. I've put the order in for my brand new Accugroove El Whappo cabinet! :D I ordered it through Greg at GH Services who has been extremely helpful over the past two weeks as I asked questions and wavered between the Whappo and the Whappo Jr. Mark Wright at Accugroove has also answered lots of my questions and been very helpful. As of right now I have to say these guys are both stand-up, and from what I've heard it stays that way. Also, thanks to Oddio, Tombowlus, and secretdonkey for answering my emails. Your input has been quite helpful too.

I got the last El Whappo currently sitting at Accugroove. Lucky me, and thanks to Greg for reserving it. Now I only have to wait until next week for this beauty to arrive. :hyper:

And, of course, pictures will come as soon as possible. :bassist:

*edit: Too many smilies... can you blame me?
  2. kjones

kjones Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    I'm really excited for you. As good as you think it will sound, multiply by about five, once it's broken in.
  3. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Congratulations! They are worth risking the dentition. There are many nice speakers out there and then there are Mark's accurate, groovy ones. They are in a category of their own imo... Enjoy!!! :bassist:
  4. Congratulations Ian! I know that it was a tough choice, but I'm really looking forward to your posts once you've spent some "quality time" with your new El Whappo. :bassist: