SOLD AccuGroove Tri112 & Bag End S15X-D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Brad Maestas, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AccuGroove still available, Bag End SOLD

The Bag End is no longer for sale. I have an AccuGroove Tri112 ready for a new home. I am the original owner of this cabinet. It comes with an "AccuGroove" cover and it has been lovingly cared for in a smoke and pet-free environment.

*Please be aware that the AccuGroove Tri112 I am offering is not the newer "L" model.*

I have played a handful of shows with this cabinet and it is in perfect condition. Since I moved nearly two years ago it's hardly been touched.

Here are some specs:
    1-12" woofer, 1-6" midrange w/attenuator, 2 soft textile dome tweeters w/attenuator
    350W at 8 Ohms
    21"H x 18 1/4"W x 19 1/4"D (w/corners 21 1/2H x 18 3/4W x 19 1/2D)
    55 1/2 lbs.

I am asking $550

Given the weight of the cabinet and my location, I am reluctant to ship it. I would prefer we meet in person but I realize that's not always feasible. I will consider shipping if you insist, just contact me.

Payment options include PayPal, USPS Money Order or cash in person.

I will consider trades for Epifani cabs, especially the 110, 112 and 210 in either variety (NYC/UL).
  2. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    i gues " L " stands for " light"

something that accugroove definetly isn't..

3. No doubt! They should've started with the 'L' version to begin with! When I had a car I didn't think twice about lugging the Whappo. There was a time when I took the Whappo AND the Tri112 when I was outside and not going through the PA. Now I don't even want to lug the the Tri112! Now that I've gotten used to the character of the Berg mini-stack I don't like playing through much else! Most of the time I just use the EX112!
  4. are you sure the TRI 112 is not a 4 ohm cab? It looks like it says 4 Ohms unless I can't make it out very well...That could make a big difference......

5. The Tri-112 is an 8 ohm cab. Wonder why it says 4 ohm?
  6. Yeah, good eye T. It does say 4 ohms on the back. However it is, indeed an 8 ohm cab. Just to be sure I took the multi-meter to it tonight and it's 8 ohms. Just as I was posting the picture of the control panel I noticed the "4 ohm input". I don't think I've looked at the back of it since I got it. I vaguely remember being stumped at this error when I first got it as well.

Maybe the fact that this is an early model explains the misprint?

I never thought to ask Mark about this. :eyebrow:
  7. notrt

Jun 29, 2004
    Good morning:

I'd like to know if the Bag End cabinet is ELF compatible. You'd know by looking at the connectors; there'd be two sets of bananna (sp? still can't spell this word consistantly...) plugs, marked "high" and "low".

RC a/k/a "notrt"
  8. I'd like the Bag End,PM sent
  9. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    No doubt. I use a Bergie HT112 and love it.
  10. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    e-mail sent regarding the Bag End cab! :)
  11. notrt, this Bag End is not elf-compatible. I wish......
    It does, however, work very well with gnomes! :rolleyes:

NOTICE: * The Bag End cab is on hold until Monday, Oct. 3 *
    The AccuGroove is still for sale.

There are now three people in line for this cabinet. Thanks for the interest, guys!
  12. Alright guys,

I sold the Bag End today. Thanks to all of those who responded.

The AccuGroove Tri112 is still available. I am lowering the price to $575.

As far as trade offers, please review the first post.
  13. daveybassboy

daveybassboy Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Any interest in trading for an Aguilar GS112 and an Ampeg portabass PB110H - that's the single 10" neodymium speaker with horn and attenuator - 22 pounds - 200 watts - 4 ohms - great for acoustic and upright as well as lower volume gigs. Both cabs are in excellent condition, hardly used, and kept in a smoke and pet free environment. I can get to Brooklyn without a problem. Thanks! -Dave
  14. Hey Dave,
    Sorry I'm really looking for either an Epifani UL-112/210 or a Berg 112. I used to have a couple of Aggie 112's and they weren't for me. Thanks for your interest!

15. is the accugroove still around?
  16. Yes, it's still available.
    I've lowered the price further. Please PM me for details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.