Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Accugroove Tri210L for sale Excellent+ condition.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Akito, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    SOLD
    Accugroove Tri210L
    I am asking 900 plus shipping.
    I am moving cross country in less than a month and trying to move LOTS of stuff to reduce the cost and hassle. Lower 48 will be at most 60 bucks shipping UPS. Never fear, I don't inflate shipping charges. Make me an offer, if I don't get one I can live with I'll carry this the 2100 miles on my back! :smug:
    I bought this 3 month ago almost to the day. Awesome cab weighing in at 57 lbs. Has casters and 4ohm/8ohm selector switch. I bought this from Jack Read, a super-cool guy to deal with as I am sure some of you know. Below is how he described the cab. The cab's condition is unchanged from the description following. I've only used it at home and it's never been pushed hard. I think I still have the original box and packing.
    "...brand new Accugroove Tri 210L bass cabinet. This has been used at rehearsal a couple of times and has never been gigged. It is in EXCELLENT condition. There are no snags, dings, it doesn't even have lint in the black carpeting. :) It is in perfect functional condition as well. This is surely the most well made bass cab I've ever seen. It is built like a tank yet with precise attention to detail. It sounds wonderful. It has a smooth, even response from the lowest notes to the highest harmonics. It has the sweetest high end and upper midrange of any bass cab I've ever heard, thanks to the two silk dome tweeters and 6" midrange driver. There is none of the shrill high end you often get from horns. Accugroove cabinets are the bassist's equivalent of high end audiophile gear. The low end is nice and rich. It sounds great- warm, full, yet clear and never the least bit harsh. These cabinets are highly regarded for very good reasons. One great feature is the "Accuswitch"- this allows you to change the cabinet from 4 ohms to 8 ohms, which is very handy for when you want to add a second cabinet to your rig. I used it with an Aguilar GS115 underneath and the sound was amazing. It's a bigger rig (and more expensive rig) than I need at the moment so here is your chance. This cab retails for $1349 .... I have never seen one of these on the used market. It's an easily portable cab at 57 pounds, especially with the casters on the bottom...."
    You can get more info at www.accugroove.com
    [​IMG]

2. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ElephantTalk

ElephantTalk

Jan 20, 2005
    Indy
    AAAARRRGGGHHHHH......I just received a Schroeder 1210 this afternoon. I haven't even had the chance to play on it now this comes up on the block.

Why!

4. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    I'll take the little Schroeder underneath the Accugroove off your hands? :D :D

5. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...ummm, a price would be nice...

~S~

6. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    +1

7. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Ok I'm looking for 900 plus shipping. I have a daily UPS pickup so I can usually get a really good rate. The cab is as close to new as you can get, It's been used less than a cab you would buy from a store. And for now the Schroeder isn't for sale! I really like both cabs, I'm basically just putting the most expensive one up for sale. Moving is going to cost me close to 10 grand. I'm in the process of making some tough decisions.

8. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    PM's answered

9. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    bump

10. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    bumpage

11. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF

Dude, believe me, you won't be hurtin'... ;)

12. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I talked to Mark at Accugroove today (he is super-friendly and helpful btw), and it seems this cab is still under warranty parts and labor through Oct. 19th. He said "no problem" when I asked him if it was transferable with sale. So you'd have enough warranty on this cab to feel secure about buying it.
    Just thought I would inform the masses.

13. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    bump

14. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Any interest in a trade for something more portable? Maybe a Focus SA poweramp (600 watts at 3.5lbs)?

15. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty set on power amps, and I would prefer to stick to cash if possible to help with expenses.
    I've got three cabs right now, which is at least one cab too many. I may repost this with some other items.

16. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    The cab is SOLD - thanks Kurisu!!

17. Kurisu

Kurisu

Nov 19, 2003
    Saskatoon SK
    Bwahahahahaa... Come to daddy...

(Sorry, couldn't help it. I'm so happy.)