1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Accurate Cygnus X-1 tabs? By Rush?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Decoyx7, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I've looked around the internet and I can't find any accurate, and easy to follow tabs for this song. It's a pretty long song, I know. But if anyone knows where I can find some not-so-complicated tabs for Cygnus X-1, that'd be awesome. There is one tab that I know of that I keep running into, on Ultimate-Guitar, and on simple Google searches, but it's crammed where it needs more info, streched out at basic sections, hard to decifer, and it's just messy and very very very wrong. Any help guys?

By the way...I'm looking for Cygnus X-1 Book/Part I on "A Farewell to Kings".
    (For some reason, people like the second book better. I don't know why, I think that part I is way more boss.)

2. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Isn't there a Rush tab site? I don't recall the link...but it's been posted in here before.

3. Thanks guys! The tabs helped a lot. Thanks again!