1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ace Case 10-Space, 1" Foam Shock Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by Folmeister, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    I bought this to house my DB728 and I no longer have it. The case is in good/great condition, it is a total of 26" deep (20" with 3" deep covers), has fully functional recessed latches, and is mounted on four lockable, large casters. $200.

Shipping this thing is not going to be possible, so Bay Area pickup only! E or PM me for a picture.

Mark

2. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    I have another. Odyssey PA case. It's a slant-top mixer mount (with lid, 11 spaces, I think) with a 16 space vertical rack enclosure below. It has wheels and latching covers for the vertical spaces. There is some gig spooge on one side, some furring, and the hatch-covers are a little warped (its MDF, what do you expect?). That aside, the condition is good. This is a great all-around, one-case PA rack. A bargain at $225. Bay Area pickup only. It looks like this:

[​IMG]