1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale ACG custom Recurve fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Clarkybass, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Clarkybass

Clarkybass Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    • Y
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    Recent overspend has forced me to reassess my bass collection and I really don't need two fretless 4 string basses. Hence I am looking to sell my custom ACG Recurve fretless (number 220). Its in pristine condition, weighs an amazingly slight 7 pounds, has a lovely slab of ebony for the fretboard, the famous ACG filter preamp (similar to Wal) and comes with a padded gigbag.

Happy to post within UK for £20 via Interparcel or meet/pickup in London. If for mainland Europe I would need to check shipping cost (but I am guessing about £60-80), likewise for US (and remember this would attract import tax from UK to US)

Here are the specs from ACG website including pictures 0220 Recurve 4 Fretless. | AC Guitars

PS. The attached pictures of my ACG fretless are shown next to my fretted ACG Finn and my fretless Ibanez AFR104.

Attached Files: