1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ACG/East EQ02 - Black knobs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lowfreqgeek, Mar 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    $165
    ACG/East EQ02 filter preamp. This is the 3-stacked knob configuration. Sounds fantastic and it's extremely versatile. More for actually shaping your sound than tweaking. I've had it installed in a small enclosure for a number of years so I can use it with multiple instruments, it's just not getting used as much these days as I prefer to play upright.

$165 plus USPS Priority from Albuquerque, NM. I also have the original shipping box and documentation.

2016-03-03 00.53.57. 2016-03-03 00.53.39.

2. it is possible to take it off of this enclosure and use it onboard, right?

3. 2 Stacked knobs for the filters, 1 knob for passive tone. The third stacked knob is Vol/Vol or Vol/Bal?

4. Yes, it would be possible to pull out of the enclosure. It's 3-stacked knobs: Vol/Blend and 2 Filter. You could add a passive tone knob, but that is not built into this one. The extra single knob on the box is a volume control.

5. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    still available?