ACG EQ-01 onboard preamp (discontinued!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mikezimmerman, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I have a ACG EQ-01 filter-based preamp up for sale. This is the model that Alan uses in his own basses, with two filter stacks, one for each pickup. It's no longer available separately--you'll have to buy one of Alan's basses to get one!

I bought this one from emjazz with the idea of putting it in my Curbow, but since I have an ACG bass on order, it seemed best not to mess with the Curbow and just to pass the preamp on...

This is a 5-knob model, with separate (non-stacked) volume and active blend controls, plus a stacked filter control for each pickup and a master treble stack. The battery connector and output jack have been disconnected, but I have instructions for attaching them. I do not have knobs, but they are available from Bestbassgear.

I also have a passive tone control that can be added to the circuit as well.

Asking $275 shipped. Thanks!

Mike

Attached Files:

2. mikezimmerman

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Bump!

3. bassksun

bassksun

Mar 5, 2004
    Las Vegas,NV
    Droool...if I only had the cash bump!

4. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    I'll take it !
    PM

5. mikezimmerman

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    On hold!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.