1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD ACG Recurve 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Clarkybass, May 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Clarkybass

Clarkybass

Apr 30, 2010
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    I love ACG basses and have a couple of 4 stringers already, fretted and fretless. Needed a 5 string for a couple of songs for my funk band and so bought this. Less than a week after it arrived the band broke up ...
    My other projects do not need 5 strings and - to be frank - I am much more comfortable with 4 strings anyway.

£775 posted in the UK (£800 to mainland Europe) 20190420_193547.jpg 20190422_105944.jpg for a super quality hand-built 5 stringer by one of the finest luthiers in the UK, Alan Cringean of ACG. It was a bargain for me and I am repaying the favour to one of you.
    Specs:
    5 String ( 18mm spacing )
    Scale : 34
    Body : Alder
    Top : Bubinga
    Neck : 3 Piece Maple (some nice birdseye)
    Finger Board : Rosewood
    Radius : Flat
    Side Dots : Alloy
    Bridge : Hipshot Type B ( black )
    Electronics : Passive . 4 way switch : neck/neck + bridge series/neck + bridge parallel/bridge
    FB Humbucker in bridge
    PB Split Coil in neck
    Weight: 8.7pounds

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021