Acid Bath tabs

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by acid bath, Jan 16, 2001.

1. acid bath

acid bath

Jan 16, 2001
    ok, i was wondering if you knew of any acid bath bass tab sites, i'm finding it hard to locate any at all, and my band wants to play one of their songs, but i can't find it anywhere, if you could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Also i have a disability, i broke my left hand and the bone is twisted, so it puts my wrist off center, is there anything i could do to help me play easier.

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    I'm sorry to say I've never heard of Acid Bath, so have no idea where to find their music. I don't use tab myself, preferring to work things out by ear off CD rather than trusting someone else to do it (judging by the stuff that my students who use tab off the internet come up with, the tab out there is rarely accurate... :oops:)

As for your wrist problem, it's impossible for me or anyone else to say without seeing it how you should adapt your playing to work, though I'm sure there's a way - find a good teacher who will show you.