Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

acid trip?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by eric atkinson, Jul 6, 2001.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Hey i was watching mtv tonight and a band came on that was called gorillaz or somthing like that with a song called clint eastwood i think? They were a horrible band but the video reminded me of a really bad acid trip i once had! What is up with that band?

2. they are not actually a band. the characters (noodle,2-d, murdock, and russel) are all characters on a popular european website of cartoons and stuff. and those characters , of course, form the band gorillaz. the song and the video weren't made to be serious but it was all just a piece of animation. long stroy short, the'tr not a band just a cartoon.

3. eric atkinson

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Ya man thats them! I wasnt crazy about the music but the video was kinda cool! But it was a bad acid trip!

4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    The minds behind this are Comic artist Jamie Hewlett (Tankgirl) and Damon Albarn (Ex-Blur).
    Guests include Ex-"Talking Heads" Whymouth and Frantz and Cubanero Ibrahim Ferrer.....

5. purple_haze

purple_haze

Jun 29, 2001
    London Town
    duuuuuuuude...... :D

long story short : They suck.

6. eric atkinson

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Ya man i agree they do suck but the video is kinda cool!

7. Mudd

Mudd

Apr 26, 2000
    Portland, OR
  8. eric atkinson

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Hey cool man i will do that!