1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Acme Jazz Garage - like us, like our Facebook page

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tampabass, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Hey, just making a bold commercial plug for my band's Facebook page. We're a Tampa band called Acme Jazz Garage, and we do a mix of jazz/blues/funk/rock, SOMEWHAT in the vein of the Meters, Dr. Lonnie Smith, MMW, etc.

If you have a minute, please check out our Facebook page HERE and check out the tunes. If you like it please "like" us.

2. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    and our ReverbNation page is HERE

3. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    bump

4. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Live in the Tampa Bay area? If so, come to the Gasparilla Music Festival on Saturday -- The Meter Men (3/4 of the Meters) are playing with Page from Phish; bill also includes the Iguanas from New Orleans and a bunch more. My band plays at noon sharp! www.acmejazzgarage.com www.gasparillamusicfestival.com

5. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Plugging our show Saturday, Oct. 19 at the Clearwater Jazz Holiday, a major festival in our area. We're playing at 3:45 p.m. Later that day, Tower of Power and Average White Band are playing. More info is here: www.clearwaterjazz.com www.acmejazzgarage.com