1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Acme long shot trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Keef Green, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keef Green

Keef Green

Apr 6, 2001
    Spovegas Washington
    IT director for a music retailer/dealer: Warwick, Yamaha, Ampeg, Gretch, Kala, Marshall, Orange etc..
    i recently bought an Acme B2 series II 4 ohm.

wishing I had bought two of them in 8 ohm because my head wont run at 2 ohms.

If anyone has a 8 ohm B2 that they want to trade for a 4 ohm B2 I'd make it worth your while...

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get pics to you.

thanks for looking..

2. Keef Green

Keef Green

Apr 6, 2001
    Spovegas Washington
    IT director for a music retailer/dealer: Warwick, Yamaha, Ampeg, Gretch, Kala, Marshall, Orange etc..
    longshot bump.

3. mikeddd

mikeddd Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    You should put some pics up. It might help. :)

4. Keef Green

Keef Green

Apr 6, 2001
    Spovegas Washington
    it might but being as specialize as this request is anyone at all interested knows exactly what it is and what it looks like, since they'd potentially own the exact same cab [with the visually indistinguishable exception if the impedance]. of coarse any potential deal both partys would exchange photos.

5. j_rod

j_rod

Oct 6, 2006
    you can get another and run them in series for 8 ohms maybe?

6. sonic 7

sonic 7

Aug 10, 2011
    Queens, N.Y.C.
    I think you can send him the cab and he'll convert it to 8ohm for you. Not for free of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.