1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Acme Low B-112 Full Range

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sonicyogi, Nov 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sonicyogi

sonicyogi Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    NYC
    Price:
    $275
    Just picked this cab up from this thread: SOLD - Acme Series III 112 Cabinet

I used it on three upright pit gigs (3hrs each) at medium-low volume and had no issues. Thought it had great tone for the upright. When cranked up at home using my electric bass I detect that there might be a tweeter issue but not sure. Anyway, I'm passing it along to somebody with a higher wattage amp than my current setup and more time for testing. Comes with cover.

$275 local meet/pickup only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. cv115505

cv115505 Supporting Member Commercial User

Sep 14, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    MJC Ironworks
    Is it $295 shipped and $275 local pickup?

3. sonicyogi

sonicyogi Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    NYC
    Sorry-forgot to update. $275 local pickup unless you can pay packing and shipping.

4. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks for selling the Acme to me. I'm anxiously awaiting delivery.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021