1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Acme Low-B 2 (I have 2 of them)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jeremyr, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyr

jeremyr

Sep 4, 2006
    Maywood, IL
    I just bought a GK 1001Rb-ii and I'm looking to get a GK neo cab, and per the house rules these have to go (or I do :p)

With that being said. They sound phenomenal and I would keep them if the wife permitted.

One has cosmetic damage to a corner piece (cracked plastic, but the plastic is still in shape on the corner) that you should be able to see in the pictures below, but other than that they are in great condition.

Each cab is 8ohms.

Both cabs are SOLD.

If you're in the chicagoland area and would like to check them out you're more than welcome to come to my house and give them a play through with your amp and bass.

Without further ado, here are the pics (sorry for the crappy cell phone pics).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    acmes are good cabs and Jeremys a cool cat! Goog luck with the sale

3. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2006
    You have PM!

4. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Jeremy,

We PM'd a little yesterday on these guys........If they were 4ohms I would bite on one. But they are 8ohms and I only need one....so I am going to pass on these guys. Good luck with the sale!

5. lowfrq

lowfrq

Jul 21, 2008
    Ventura County,Ca
    PM'd

6. jeremyr

jeremyr

Sep 4, 2006
    Maywood, IL
    pm's answered

7. jeremyr

jeremyr

Sep 4, 2006
    Maywood, IL
    take both...:ninja:

8. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    would love to.......but I have to fix my B4 first. After that, there isnt enough money to go around. Not to mention I just bought my old Elrick back and have to cough up more $$ for repairs/mods to my LEJ:( Unless you want to issue me a revolving credit account or put me on a payment plan......I am too strapped at the moment to afford anything else bass related

9. Do you have a shipping estimate to 28205?

10. jeremyr

jeremyr

Sep 4, 2006
    Maywood, IL
    ups says 80 on a quick estimate on their site. i would only say 65.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.