1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

acme lowb 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mrniceguy715, Sep 23, 2008.

1. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Bought from a fellow tb'r here is the old post

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452652&highlight=acme

He took great care of this. When it came to my door step it was like it came from andys shop. All the original shipping materials and documents. Top notch cab. Fits easy into my little 240sx. I'm just looking for something smaller to fit my needs. a 212 maybe. Willing to do trades for some amps or cabs. or outright cash sale $425 plus shipping. Local would be great but I got a the stuff to ship.

DSCI0138.

the colors are a lil bit off from photobuckets auto color fix. the cab is in great shape as are all the speakers. just a few scuffs on the plastic corners and on one of the metal plates. but cant see it from a few feet back

2. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Would take trades plus cash for lowb2, avatar 212, etc or straight trade for 2 avatar 210 or 210 and 115.
    I would also add cash for epifani 310 ul or nyc

3. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    bump me up

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump for a great cab!

dcr

5. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Shoot me an offer

6. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    This weekend only the price includes shipping in the lower 48 thats makes this bad boy cheaper than all the 210's too and I bet its in better shape. I dont even think she hit the stage before. So hit me up before I change my mind on the whole shipping thing

7. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Lots of PM's but its still here for now