1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Acoustic 150B

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by garmenteros, Oct 3, 2009.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I have an acoustic 150b amp right now (loaned but could possibly be mine). Its a sweet amp and I like it... Anyone have an idea of its approximate street value... Ill post pictures later.... but its in good condition... Just a minor hum from a ground issue...

2. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Also I forgot to mention this is a vintage USA made acoustic... not the newer I believe non US ones...

3. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    $150 - $225

4. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    thx for the reply... my friend had an acoustic 360 that was stolen... these are awesome amps... about how much would a 360 go for? i cant find any on the bay

5. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    The cheapest I've seen a 360 go for lately is about $500 and it was a beater. Led Zepplins 360 just went off for 20K but decent ones can be found for $700 up

6. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    A Acoustic 150 ought to be $150 to $300 MAX... and even then it better be mighty mint, with some goodies....

Nobody want's these heavy old transistor dinosaurs anymore.... you all can have your Markbass and Epifani stuff. :rollno:

7. garmenteros

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    thx for all the info... its sad because that 360 sounded sweet and it got stolen... im really loving the air the 150b moves and the sweet tone and layout... im surprised more people dont buy them used.

8. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    I still have my 150B, it is about 35 years old. I keep it for sentimental reasons, but it is pretty flat sounding by today's standards.