1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Acoustic 320 head, 408 cab (4X15) STUPID cheap.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fealach, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Yes, the same ones I've had up before, but now at prices I swore I'd never be desperate enough to set so low. Tendonitis forced me to quit playing for over a month, and that combined with some band/family drama (bad idea to mix the 2!) has me thinking I don't need so much stuff I'll never use. The info on the items is here, in the original thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310693

320 Head $275 plus shipping. Shipping to CA will be $65 UPS insured to $300, less the closer you live to New England. If you'd like an estimate, send me your ZIP code please. It is packed and ready to ship as soon as payment clears. Note that I have only found one connector to amke a footswitch - but only one is needed. It is packed up with the head.

408 cab $350. I CAN NOT SHIP!! I have looked into this in the past, and come up empty. The only option for shipping is if I only have to drop it off as-is at a local packer shipper that you direct me to who takes care of everything - packing, shipping, paperwork, etc. I can't pack this up. I can't spend hours looking for shippers. I can get it into my truck, and drop it off somewhere of your choice. Just need to be absolutely clear on this point. I can drive to meet within 20 miles, which puts me in Auburn, MA, Smithfield, RI, or Danielson, CT. Any farther than that and I'd need gas money. At this price, I can't afford a long drive.

Local pickup for both is encouraged. I think it's always best for everyone if the buyer can see the items first hand before the sale. No trades - I need less gear, not more.

2. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    I also have this for sale locally and on an Acoustic forum. The head will go to Ebay and if the cab doesn't sell, look for it at a New England music store where it will probably cost $800.

3. andrewd

andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Hopefully you can beat the tendonitis. It comes and goes for me. I seem to be having it right now, and I have to record an album in a week. :help:

Good luck selling the rig.

4. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    every time I read this thread, I keep thinking about how I'm only about 7 hours away from that 4x15..and how insanely cheap it is. you may hear back from my soon if I can sell off my extra 8x10.

5. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Have someone coming to look at the cab, but no commitment yet. Head has had some tire kickers, but still up for grabs.

6. BWB

BWB

Aug 30, 2000
    Knoxville TN
    I don't mean to threadjack, but where is there an Acoustic forum?

7. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Amp and cab both SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.