1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Acoustic 360 and Sunn Coliseum 880 projects fs/ft

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Camelspur, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Camelspur

Camelspur Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Price:
    $400
    I have a pair of project amps that I haven't got around to having repaired and don't have much of need for right now so I thought I would list them for sale or trade. I will try to post some pictures a little later if there is any interest.

The first is acoustic 360 preamp. I am no repairman and have no idea what is wrong with it. It will power on sometimes and when it does it passes very minimal low volume terrible sounding signal as is.

The second is a Coliseum 880. It powers on and mostly works but periodically there will be distortion that hits the signal.

I am open to trade offers for tube guitar/bass amps and or guitars/basses. Shipping cost depends on where you are located. The sunn will probably cost a little bit as it is pretty large.

2. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Pics of Sunn please.

Where shipping from?

3. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Pics of Sunn please.

Where would you be shipping from?

4. Camelspur

Sep 15, 2013
    I will take some pics. I would be shipping from VA Beach (23464).

5. Yeah - while you are at it, pics of the Acoustic as well please. I am just outside of DC, so this might be a meet somewhere and pickup type thing.

6. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    What year (vintage Sunn?) Pics would make it easy.

7. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. Camelspur

Sep 15, 2013
  9. Camelspur

Sep 15, 2013
  10. Camelspur

Sep 15, 2013
    Sorry for the delay. Here are some pics. I can take more if needed.

JMacBass65 likes this.
  11. Camelspur

Sep 15, 2013
    Sunn is sold. Still have the acoustic.