1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Acoustic 370 ACC Acoustic Control Corp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by twhitedc, Oct 15, 2019.

1. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    Price:
    $350
    Original Acoustic Control Corp 370 - Everything works as it should. Top of the amp once appears to have read "Citadel" Message me with questions or to see more photos. Local sale is preferred - I will meet you within 1 hr from exit 91 on the Parkway. I'm open to shipping but this amp is pretty heavy, and I would pack it excessively so we'll have to come up with a realistic and reasonable shipping quote. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_4442.jpg IMG_4443.jpg

Attached Files:

2. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

... nice !!
    any particular trade interests ?
    :cool:

3. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    New Orange Bass Terror, 3 leaf filters, sythy things, small phil jones amps, try me...

4. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    Bump!

5. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    Sold Locally

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021