Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Acoustic 370 head for your bass pre

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thwackless, Nov 2, 2004.

1. thwackless

thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI
    370 in fine working condition. Looks pretty tight for 30 years old: One wobbly slider on the graphic eq; a ding, etc here and there on the Tolex; minor rust on the metal corners. Missing one rubber \'foot\'.

Has a recessed steel handle (one-piece). All solid-state, original specs are 365 watts @ 2 ohms (at 10% THD, but it\'s an oldie!). With the right cabs, this booger\'ll cross your eyes and whip a bowl of raw eggs. I\'ve been using it for Jazz and reggae gigs, fine for medium-sized rooms. Fine anywhere if you\'re running through the house...

I\'m in need of a preamp to use my Crest power amp with- I need headroom for the reggae band. I\'ll consider selling for $250, + shipping, or trading for a decent pre (better idea for me at this point). Yamaha PB-1, Ampeg SVP Pro, BBE bass pre, Sansamp RBI, other interesting and solid units considered.

Thanks for reading,

Rog.

P.S. (401)349-4456 eves, Eastern Standard Time.