1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

acoustic 370 head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Golem II, Jul 15, 2002.

1. SgtHulka

SgtHulka Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2019
    Fort Arnold
    I played through this exact rig for the better part of three years and it is every bit the business that it seems to be. There are so many things about the punch and everything else but the thing that stands out to me about this other than how legendary this setup is supposed to be is how awesome the amp actually sounded. I'm not normally a believer in this kind of thing but this amp had a big mid grind which sounded great. I would easily pick up one of these heads for a home rig or a rehearsal space at but I wouldn't buy one again for gigging purposes.

BillyB_from_LZ and StereoPlayer like this.
  2. Ginocide

Ginocide Commercial User

Oct 30, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Electro-Harmonix
    Are the slider knobs original or did you buy replacements? If the latter, would you mind sharing the source?

StereoPlayer likes this.
  3. They are the originals. Someone in this thread can probably nhelp you. Or...check out this site, unofficial acoustic control corp forum
    although quite a few of the posters in this thread are there too.

4. Ginocide

Ginocide Commercial User

Oct 30, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Electro-Harmonix
    Thanks!

StereoPlayer likes this.
  5. Oh, I forgot ask in this thread too...The Acoustic Club

6. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    If you're on Facebook, join the ACC group there. There is a member there who has an inventory of ACC parts for sale.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021