1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic B20 Combo at Music123: $101.99 or less!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Chicago Al, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Chicago Al

Chicago Al

Jan 30, 2008
    Tonight I did a google search for the B20 and came up with a $101.99 price at Music123.

Turns out they do have them at that price, but for a 'blem,' which can mean that it's cosmetically flawed, or that the box has been opened, or even that it's been returned but seems okay. I bought a Fender Blues Jr as a blem, which turned out to have a broken reverb tank, an easy (and free) replacement. So you'd want to check it out carefully but a blem can be a great deal.

Full warranty applies, regular 45 day return policy, and free shipping.

So of course I put one in my cart to lock in the price. And it got even better.

Because there's some 'cash back' deal they have going now which took another $15. off.

Total price $86.99.

I've learned a lot from this forum so maybe this can give something back to some of ya'll. Then again maybe I got the only one at that price.

Good luck!

2. Chicago Al

Chicago Al

Jan 30, 2008
    The blems appear to be gone, however you still get $15 off the $119 price at present. Music123 has a deal going with orders of $100-249.99 getting $15 off, $250-499.99 orders getting $50 off, over $500 getting $100 off. In fact I think I'll post that as a separate hot deal.